Saucy Help!

The Process of Sauce

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
What would you call this chair?
thoughtful shirley
sternenglanz wrote in saucyhelp
I'm trying to find office chairs in this shape. Is there a specific name for them?

Thank you!

  • 1
Overman pod chair

Edited at 2012-02-26 04:10 am (UTC)

Thank you! I found some beautiful ones in leather and vinyl - outside my price range, but something to aspire to.

  • 1

Log in